What personal information does Tropical Sunset Farms collect from you? When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When does Tropical Sunset Farms collect information? We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How does Tropical Sunset Farms use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
· To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If the cookies setting is disabled it won’t affect the user’s experience, but it will disable a few things that can make the site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party links We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking? It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Fair Information Practices The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
· We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
· We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
· We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders. We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
· NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
· Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
· Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
· Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
· Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
· Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
· “If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.”
For sales inquiry – email@example.com
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Tropical Sunset Farms does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.